Sunday, February 7, 2010

Two Weeks Pregnant With Constant Stomach Ache Im In Two Minds About Being Pregnant?

Im in two minds about being pregnant? - two weeks pregnant with constant stomach ache

Ive done a lot of questions and most of you were very helpful.

In two weeks too late on my period.
My last period was September 16, 2007.
My friend and I had sex and condoms split 3 times a week.
I do not think much, because I've got PCOS and the chances of me getting pregnant are slimer than most people.
I have a regular cycle of 28 days and I'm not the pill, I do not need help with a point. The only reason that I had heard that PCOS is caused by a routine examination.

Recently, we have decided to no longer use contreception and let nature do the rest. This has been since October 22, 2007.
I've never in my time of 14 October came as planned, and feels "very strange"
In the very irregular (I) never points, constant abdominal pain, with the feeling of electric shock in my stomach above my navel. Im really swollen and I felt yesterday, all patients ... couldnt even finish my love curries and curry!
Ive had a bit to go more often, and I was hotter than usual ..

No comments:

Post a Comment