Friday, February 12, 2010

I Have Upper Left Back Dull Aches Sharp Intense Upper Back Pain Radiating Down Left Arm?

Sharp intense upper back pain radiating down left arm? - i have upper left back dull aches

Hello,

I am 20 years old and students can in good health, which has recently been under such intense stabbing pain in his back. It all started a month ago I realized navigate through this dull pain in the rear, as if breathing difficult, I would say that it'll be difficult if your pain. So when I sneeze, sometimes I wish pain was very, very hot, intense, retreat. When this was done sporadically, but eventually, if he sneezes, he very severe pain, sometimes with less intense pain and sometimes I sneeze, and nothing would happen. This sorta warmed up during the week or two AA with no real problem. But this week, the pain more difficult if I laugh or just move a certain way in a sharp pain in my back and shoots him in the backmy arms, my sides. Never had my arm, until one or two days. For example, yesterday I received was on the lookout for a shower, my head in a towel and a searing pain pierced his back and my arm, I was really grief was so intense and unexpected. This only happens on my back in the upper left arm / chest area. Also this morning when I bent over, as he last night and nothing has happened? What happened here? Is it a nerve or something? After stabbing back pain and arm feel funny after a while, because a little tired or hot.

I was not an accident or injury. What could be causing this? Am I to the clinic on campus? Thanks
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment