Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pc Psn Store My PSN Card Won't Work. Please Help Me!?

My PSN Card won't work. Please help me!? - pc psn store

Hello and have a question. On Playstation Media Go to your PC without having to connect the PSP system, I pressed enter a code to buy 20 million tickets, which I bought on the PSN. I have the code and if I have it and press on, she said something like: "Your session has expired" and that these charges. When he reappeared, the case has no money with him. Oh, and my login account before you are logged on. I have tried to put the code again, but now, he said: "The code you entered is incorrect or no longer valid. Please check your input." I have about 10 times to ensure that I do right (caps, I mean, if she is), but not just work. I have tried to put my PSP now, but still does not work. What happened? Did I forget to do something? Sorry, English is my second language, but I hope you understand what I wrote. I hope you can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment