Monday, January 4, 2010

Notre Dame Catholic High School Ajax Have You Ever Been To A Pro-gay Catholic School Or Organisation?

Have you ever been to a pro-gay Catholic School or organisation? - notre dame catholic high school ajax

I went to Notre Dame Catholic High School, Shffield, United Kingdom and have been very pro-gay and has given me great support in Sheffield Orchard, a local LGBT youth, "Notre Dame" in close contact to ensure they were both support me as best they could.

Have you ever offer to a Catholic school or organization that provides support for LGBT members have been?

I am a transsexual and that there was help with my school that I attend a very religious mother, I am more religious than my mother, she is the church, once in a blue moon, and said Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment